Thursday, November 20, 2014

Gentle Thanksgiving

Well, I have been busy again. We had our gentle thanksgiving at the local animal sanctuary (www.peaceridgesanctuary.org) on Nov. 1 and on Nov. 2, we had a two foot blizzard which resulted in five DAYS of power outage for me and mine. Then the day after the power (and heat) came back on, I rushed to Boston to celebrate my step-mom's eightieth year on the earth. Now it's back to life as normal (as such) and things are just starting to feel a little more settled.

I don't have much time to write now, but I figured, 'tis better to have blogged a bit than never to have blogged at all.

So I'll leave you with this photo from our gentle thanksgiving, and warm wishes for your own holidays.

THIS  is how you serve a turkey.    <3 p="">

Peace!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment