Tuesday, January 13, 2015

WARM New Year Wishes

Well, how did 2015 happen?! Things have been moving at a rapid pace for me, as usual. Except last week, when a head and chest cold brought everything to a screeching halt. I don't get really sick very often since I went vegan, so this has been a frustrating experience. Yet my recovery has been quite rapid and I have not relied on pain killers or other drugs to prop me up, so I still feel an improvement.

I just want to share a few pics from our vegan holiday potluck in my neck of the woods (very cold woods), and send my wishes to everyone for a peace-full 2015. Let this be the one. Let compassion spread and freedom blossom for human kind and for the other animals who share our Mother. Blessed be.



cheers, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment