Thursday, May 23, 2013

Juice Feast a'la "Fat, Sick, & Nearly Dead" movie

I recently did a seven day juice feast (ingesting just water and fruit/veg juice) as inspired by the Australian movie. I felt great, was not hungry until the last day or so (which is why I decided to begin eating again), and my appetite has been for much healthier foods ever since. I did get myself ready by staying off caffiene and eating mostly whole foods (soups and salads, fruit, etc) for a week before doing it so I recommend that to avoid "detox" symptoms during the first few days. You can view the movie free on hulu and there are three, five, ten, etc. day programs on the movie's "reboot" website. Those programs include juicing AND eating if you are worried about doing a juice only regimine right off the bat.

This page links to the free movie on hulu and the reboot program:

http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment